|Cache of the Month Winner - August 2003|
Greybeard's Lost Treasure
Comments on this choice:
- "Clever story, great park, beautiful treasure map... MR Anderson put a lot of work into this Gem. There is enough challenge to entertain an adult and enough fantasy to captivate a child."
- "Any cache with a chamois map has to be creative"
- "I enjoyed the different twist for the final cache hunt."
- "Well thought out, unique hunt. Felt like a Hardy Boy during the search. Didn't see Nancy Drew though."
- "we realy like the map idea and the theme of the cache"