|Cache of the Month Winner - May 2012 Southeast Zone|
Comments on this choice:
- "I had a great time at this cache. The puzzle was time-consuming but definitely not too bad of a brain-burner. Finding the different waypoints brought us along a nice hike through a great county park."
- "This is a Ranger Boy classic in many ways. There are bizarre waypoints and it requires you to think outside the ammo can. Ranger Boy, thanks for another great cache adventure!"
- "It's a Ranger Boy hide... need I say more?"
- "We had such a great time doing this puzzle cache. Several cachers met up to do this puzzle. Very interesting and challenging cache. Plus it took us to a very scenic walk in the woods. It deserves a vote from me."
- "Very clever, unique. Several Wp. Thought provoking. Great park, nice hike. Everything we love about geocaching."