|Cache of the Month Winner - September 2004|
Comments on this choice:
- "Great challenging waypoints and a "no way!" final! Thanks Natloh!"
- "One that has deserved COTM recognition for a long time coming! Definitely top of my list for favorites as this is one of the most creative caches ever! Just trying to figure out how to think like a gosling (and then getting it!)was fun!"
- "I really enjoyed this one & it keeps being nominated -- c'mon give it the prize!!"
- "Very well put-together cache that is so much FUN!!!"
- "Long overdue for recognition. I think 6 of my last 10 votes for COTM were for Goosey XXII."
- "Its one of the best caches in the state and finally deserves the honor of COTM. Probably one of the best "thinking" caches out there."