|Cache of the Month Winner - December 2004|
Devil's Tea Table
Comments on this choice:
- "To me this is the perfect geocache -- a nice walk that's not too far, but over terrain that gives you a little bit of a challenge. There's plenty of neat stuff to see along the way. And the location of the cache is spectacular. It's a great hide with a fantastic view!"
- "This is the epitome of the classic hide. Just getting to the top, whether you find the container or not, is worth the trip! And finding the container? Very sneaky...."
- "After a day of mostly annoying driveups it was great to take a longer walk to this great spot. Cache was well hidden and the bit of vertical challenge topped it off perfectly."
- "This has all the things I like in a cache, a location with a view, a challenge of taking the right rout to the cache and a clever hide."
- "It took me three trips to find it but I enjoyed every trip."
- "Offered a bit of danger which made it all the more inviting and memorable. The best part was doing it with Cachew, Geotripper Mike and Cashing Out Bob."