|Cache of the Month Winner - March 2006|
Dr. Evermore&Lady Eleanor
by Hotdogs Off Trail
Comments on this choice:
- "The most unique and incredible location we've ever cached at."
- "I voted for this last time it came up (and lost out to another worthy cache). It's great fun in a great location. The kids are already asking to go back, and not just to trade swag in the cache. The sculpture park is fantastic!"
- "This is such a memorable cache! The container is hidden in plain sight, but it will still take you a while to find it -- you'll be really distracted!"
- "I got to meet Lady Eleanor here, which was cool. This is a really eclectic, one of a kind Wisonsin place that needs to be visited by every Wisconsin cacher. Even my daughter who claims to hate geocaching enjoyed this one."
- "An emphatic yes! We've driven past many times never knowing the wonders beyond the fence. The Forevertron is a marvel to behold."