|Cache of the Month Winner - May 2006|
PeeWee's (Pewit's) Small Falls
Comments on this choice:
- "I really like the sound of rushing water, the deep canyon and the nice walk back to a beautiful area in a nice wooded area, wedged between corn fields."
- "An oasis of paradise in the middle of rural Wisconsin."
- "Any cache that takes you to a waterfall is tops in my book!"
- "Of all the caches we've ever been to ... this one is still the most memorable. A beautiful area to explore after finding the cache."
- "Beautiful area hidden away, would never have seen it without the cache being there. Its still one of my all time favorite caches."
- "This was our very first geocache that we hunted in the dark. We kept the kids closeby while hiking to this one. Even in the dark, we could tell this was a beautiful area. The night sounds were fantastic as well."