|Cache of the Month Winner - August 2006|
Comments on this choice:
- "it's difficulty level...and quality of hide"
- "I liked the walk to by the lake and loved jumping on the rocks."
- "Tough cache that tested your fortitude. I don't know how many times I wanted to quit, but thought 'well since I've gotten this far, I might as well keep going and claim the find.'"
- "Probably the most physically demanding cache I've ever done."
- "I made three trips out here to get this one. It's a physical challenge that kept calling to me, plus the hide itself is no piece of cake either. This cache had been on my mind form the moment it was listed until the day I finally nabbed it."
- "Great location, wonderful view, challenging."