Gallery Keywords

Home Forums Geocaching in Wisconsin Pathtags Gallery Keywords

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sweetlife 4 years ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Team Black-Cat
    Participant

Does anyone add “keywords” to the profile for their pathtags? I would like to suggest adding Wisconsin and WGA to your keywords to make it easier for someone to find. Just a thought…

kungfuhippie
    Participant

Just added them to my tag

goirish75
    Participant

I do, but never thought of the Wisconsin and WGA words. Consider them added. :lol:

AstroD-Team
    Participant

I had a complete stranger add a keyword to my pathtag. I thought it was rather rude.

goirish75
    Participant

@AstroD-Team wrote:

I had a complete stranger add a keyword to my pathtag. I thought it was rather rude.

HAHAA, same happened to me. He actually added 2 words! Thought that was kinda forward. I mean, he couldve bought me dinner first. :lol:

AstroD-Team
    Participant

@goirish75 wrote:

@AstroD-Team wrote:

HAHAA, same happened to me. He actually added 2 words! Thought that was kinda forward. I mean, he couldve bought me dinner first. :lol:

Glad I’m not the only one. Why would a complete stranger think it’s perfectly acceptable to to be making notes, comments, keywords etc on someone else’s pathtag anyways?

sweetlife
    Participant

Here is a couple of reasons why others will add keywords to pathtags,

Certain taggers try to collect tags with “Glow” or lighthouses etc. some collect certain states, don’t be offended if someone keywords your tag, think of it as a complement, they cared enough to search for your tag and “leave a note” to make it easier to find next time.

Barry and Valarie of sweetlife

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.