Jobs with Penquins-Striped Icebergs-Scientists-Where Am I?

Home Forums Geocaching in Wisconsin Off Topic Jobs with Penquins-Striped Icebergs-Scientists-Where Am I?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Dom Nizza 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dom Nizza
    Participant

I was offered a job at this location but, it looks a little too cold for me.

The first thing that happen was my computer froze again.

Had to travel around in this Hagg and view the Striped Icebergs.

It’s a strange world but, scientists seem to know what they are doing. As for me I’m just watching and borrowing some photos. The Penguins keep watching me. I have more photos of this strange world. …

Dom Nizza
    Participant

I thought that these photos of an Antarctica Science location would be appropriate. Unfortunately, I was advised by PM to stop posting.

Sorry to hear that I might not be welcome.

Dom Nizza
    Participant

Posting in Blue… the color you get when you operate Pole Cameras like this one.

Camera Operator with Penguins supervising. Has anyone been to this location? …

Dom Nizza
    Participant

I was asked by PM to keep posting… that these have been interesting threads and photos. They sent out a Helicopter to fly me in to this Helicopter Ship. I didn’t forget my warm clothing however.

A great view from up here… I understand there are some job openings there for guys with GPS experience. … I’ll check it out…In the meantime any pilots out there?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.