USA Geocoins February coin .. Greenfield Parks & Rec

Home Forums Geocaching in Wisconsin Geocoins USA Geocoins February coin .. Greenfield Parks & Rec

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  AuntieNae 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

AuntieNae

USA Geocoins selects a non-profit to produce a special coin for on a bi-monthly basis. Greenfield Parks & Recreation is the February 2007 coin!

Feb 4, 07 marks the 50th anniversary of the City of Greenfield. The Geocoin features our Parks & Recreation logo on one side and our city logo on the other.

This was made possible through our Partners of Greenfield Parks & Recreation a 501c3 group. They will accept the donation on our behalf and purchase GPS receivers that our Department will be able to use for programs!

I am pretty excited to have this opportunity and hope you like the geocoin. The official announcement from USA Geocoins should be out shortly!

AuntieNae

The Tapps

Uncle_Fun
    Participant

Wow, pretty cool. Seeing as I grew up in Greenfield, I figure I better place my order. Which I did.

Uncle_Fun

GrouseTales
    Participant

Very nice :).

AuntieNae

A big thank you to those that have supported our special Greenfield Parks & Recreation Geocoin! USA Geocoins sent it to be minted as we had enough interest shown but there are more available.

USA Geocoins stated they would be donating $1 from each coin sold. Since starting this project, our Partners group has committed additional funds for my efforts. In the end, with the sales of these coins, I will be able to purchase GPS receivers for our workshops and our summer youth program.

If you have not already purchased a coin, perhaps you might consider doing so?

AuntieNae

http://www.usageocoins.com/

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Badger State Geocaching