|Cache of the Month Winner - April 2004|
Nectar of the Gods
by Kernel Panic
Comments on this choice:
- "This is pure geocaching! A hike, a hide, and what a view!"
- "A high climb to a beautiful site, overlooking the St. Croix River."
- "This cache provides a nice medium length hike, with the payoff being a spectacular view of the St Croix River valley. This area is easily accessible via the trails, and again- provides an awesome view."
- "This is one of the most amazing views that I have ever encountered. The cache is a bonus. This is a must see for every geocacher!!!!!!"
- "The view is awesome. I personally enjoyed the walk to this one as well. I really enjoy a stroll in an old chunk of woods. And that is what this one had, beautiful woods with little undergrowth. But....the final cache spot was really cool. Most positively worth the hike."
- "I think it's the boat launch of the gods! What a great view!"
- "Beer and beauty......or is it beauty and the beer???? Either way this one was great! A compilation of my two favorites!"
Return to complete list of previous Cache of the Month winners