|Cache of the Month Winner - October 2006|
Door County Challenge
Comments on this choice:
- "After several years of caching, this is still one of my all time favorites. Each hide getting progressively better until the final. The best spot to sit and listen and enjoy the beauty of the world around you. An absolute Must-Do!"
- "This was one of the best hike/cache finds I've done. I would love to have more like this to do."
- "We have only finished two of the four but had to vote for this one. A challenge indeed! We had fun walking the trails and only one minor injury. Looking forward to finishing the challenge next summer."
- "We did this one in the rain and the whole family will always remember the time we spent there. That, for us, is the reason we cache in the first place. When one of your favorites is nominated for COTM you should vote for it- I just did."
- "A cool way to setup a cache ... something for everyone is an understatement."
- "First off, I appreciate the efforts of the Pack in keeping this one going! Second, please see the first! I've hunted many of the caches hidden by the pack and they deserve this recognition!!"
- "A very well laid out multi, in a very scenic, fun spot. One of the funnest caches I have ever done."
Return to complete list of previous Cache of the Month winners