Parts of the Wisconsin Geocaching Association Cache of the Month use the Geocaching.com Live API. .|
Cache Rescue Mission CR1459
||Face the Music
The cache Face the Music may be missing. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to:
- Go to the coordinates listed for this cache
- Attempt to find the cache container.
- If the container is present, try to perform any maintenance necessary to allow it to be hunted again. If you are unable to repair the cache, please note what maintenance work needs to be done in your mission report.
- If the container is missing or is the cache cannot be found for some other reason (i.e. missing stages of a multicache), post a "should be archived" note for the cache on geocaching.com.
- Report on the action you have taken and get credit for your work by filing a mission report here and by posting a note on the geocaching.com cache page.
This rescue mission should be completed by someone who has found the cache already. Please verify whether or not it is there. If it is not there, replace it with a camo taped bison tube.
|[Verified Complete] 05/22/2011 23:34 by Administrator
Thanks for your help!
|[Completed Mission] 05/22/2011 23:00 by Schedlers
Cache Checked On: Yes
Current Cache Status: Cache container not present
I checked again and didn't find it. With the owners permission I placed a new container and have let them know.
|[Note] 05/22/2011 09:20 by Administrator
If you have solved this puzzle but have not found the cache yet you can also do this mission...contact me and I will give you info.
|[Approved] 05/22/2011 06:49 by Administrator
|[Submit] 05/22/2011 06:41