Parts of the Wisconsin Geocaching Association Cache of the Month use the Geocaching.com Live API. .|
Cache Rescue Mission CR1495
The cache Camocahe#2 may be missing. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to:
- Go to the coordinates listed for this cache
- Attempt to find the cache container.
- If the container is present, try to perform any maintenance necessary to allow it to be hunted again. If you are unable to repair the cache, please note what maintenance work needs to be done in your mission report.
- If the container is missing or is the cache cannot be found for some other reason (i.e. missing stages of a multicache), post a "should be archived" note for the cache on geocaching.com.
- Report on the action you have taken and get credit for your work by filing a mission report here and by posting a note on the geocaching.com cache page.
This is a verify present mission for previous finders. Please do not remove the container if you find it in place.
|[Verified Complete] 09/27/2011 18:09 by Administrator
|[Completed Mission] 09/27/2011 13:26 by JimandLinda
Cache Checked On: Yes
Current Cache Status: Cache container found and cache can be hunted
Moved the container closer to posted coordinates. Camo still the same. This should prevent all the hassle on this cache. It was a judgement call, and hopefully, the right one! The ammo can has birch bark glued to it, and is placed as part of a small, fallen birch log. I moved the can and the 3 sections of rotton birch log closer to the posted coordinates. The integrity of the cache remains the same, as well as the difficulty.
|[Approved] 08/22/2011 14:39 by Administrator
|[Submit] 08/22/2011 14:39