2004 WGA Geo-Campout|
Join us for a fun weekend of caching and camaraderie!
||May 14, 2004 to May 16, 2004
||Hartman Creek State Park
||Register now for the 3rd annual WGA campout!
Group Sites 3 & 4
Hartman Lake Shelter
||Caching Events: Free
Camping at Group Sites: $8/night
(Donations will be accepted)
Registration for this event has been closed. Please contact Jeff Thorson via email (email@example.com) with any last minute changes.
- The WGA has reserved 2 group campsites for the event. We can accommodate 100 campers or 30 tents. Reservations for camping at the group campsite are on a first-come, first-serve basis. The WGA is charging a fee of $8/night per group (individual, couple, or family unit) for those camping at the group sites to cover the costs of reserving sites.
- In addition to tent camping, we have limited space (2 units) at our group sites for pop-up campers or small RVs. These 2 spaces are available on a first-come, first served basis. After they are taken you can reserve private campsites through Reserve America.
- This is a family event, all participants are requested to act accordingly.
- Standard State Park pet rules apply. Check them out here.
- Quiet-time throughout the park is 11pm to 6am.
- Those attending are responsible for their own meals, beverages, and camping gear.
- Daytime caching events to be held Saturday at the Caching Base (Hartman Lake Shelter) from 9am to 5pm
- A WGA general meeting will be held Saturday at 5pm at the Hartman Lake Shelter.
- Night caching events to be held Saturday at group campsites starting at dark.
- A Wisconsin DNR sticker is required. (Daily stickers may be purchased at park entrance.)