The Wisconsin Geocaching Association

  Login or Register

Website Navigation

62.png Home

49.png Information Center
26.png WGA Newsletters
24.png Reviewer's Words
53.png Presentation Resources
39.png Geocaching Files
27.png Bookmarks
56.png Location Rules and Regs
49.png BOD Info Center

17.png Forums
16.png New Posts
20.png Unanswered Posts

calendar_day.png Upcoming Events
mapicon.png Map
29.png Calendar
11.png Submit Event

mapicon.png WGA State Park CachesNew content !

shield_star.png Cache of the Month
mapicon.png Past Winners Map

LonelyCache.png Lonely Cache Game
mapicon.png Current Map
26.png Scoreboard
11.png Submit Report

rescueiconsm.png Cache Rescue
11.png Submit a Mission

icon_community.gif Members
27.png Your Account
47.png Private Messages
contact_blue.png WGA Member Map
Geocaching_LIVE_poweredby_16.png GC.COM Authorization

icon_members.gif News
tree-T.gif Topics
tree-T.gif Archives
tree-L.gif Submit News

image_cultured.png Photo Gallery
tree-T.gif Updates
tree-L.gif Popular

shield.png Fun Stuff
28.png Recent Logs
TB.gif Picnic to Picnic TB Race Standings
TB.gif WGA Hauler

49.png Board of Directors
 
Contact Us

 
Facebook

Wisconsin Geocaching Association

 
Follow Us

Twitter Button

 
Subscribe to Newsletter

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
 
Geocaching.com Search
View Search Syntax
 
COTM
Winner -
July 2014 Northern Zone:
Call Box

Winner -
July 2014 Northeast Zone:
Twisted Metal

Winner -
July 2014 West Central Zone:
The Island

Winner -
July 2014 South Central Zone:
Puzzle of Books

Winner -
July 2014 Southeast Zone:
Make do with what you have

Winner -
July 2014 Series of the Month:
Door County Barn Quilt Series


More Info >>>

 
 
Wisconsin Geocaching Association: Forums
 

 

View next topic
View previous topic
Post new topic   Reply to topic
Author Message
cheezehead
WGA Member



Joined: 2006-07-02
Posts: 6063
Location: Hayward, WI. USA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:30 am Reply with quote Back to top

The Draft has been completed!
 
View user's profile Send private message
Vegas Gamblers
WGA Member



Joined: 2006-06-27
Posts: 6625
Location: Milwaukee

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:17 pm Reply with quote Back to top

cheezehead wrote:
The Draft has been completed!


Yeah, I see that. My quarterbacks suck this year.
 
View user's profile Send private message
cheezehead
WGA Member



Joined: 2006-07-02
Posts: 6063
Location: Hayward, WI. USA

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:19 pm Reply with quote Back to top

I think I have a pretty good team. Thou I don't like my back up QB much.
14 teams made it pretty slim pickins towards the end.
 
View user's profile Send private message
Mathman
WGA Member



Joined: 2006-07-31
Posts: 2529
Location: Weston, WI

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:15 pm Reply with quote Back to top

My team is soooo bad I might not even be able to eat the Vegas Gamblers this year!

I can't even talk smack except to the Vegas Gamblers because I can't back it up with the lousy team that cheesestick "gave" me.

_________________
Infinity is a floorless room without walls or a ceiling. 
View user's profile Send private message
Vegas Gamblers
WGA Member



Joined: 2006-06-27
Posts: 6625
Location: Milwaukee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:52 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Mathman wrote:
My team is soooo bad I might not even be able to eat the Vegas Gamblers this year!

I can't even talk smack except to the Vegas Gamblers because I can't back it up with the lousy team that cheesestick "gave" me.


That't what we will have to battle for is to stay out of last place. Laughing
 
View user's profile Send private message
Vegas Gamblers
WGA Member



Joined: 2006-06-27
Posts: 6625
Location: Milwaukee

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:40 pm Reply with quote Back to top

We need to get this thread going with some trash talk
 
View user's profile Send private message
cheezehead
WGA Member



Joined: 2006-07-02
Posts: 6063
Location: Hayward, WI. USA

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:07 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Mathman wrote:
My team is soooo bad I might not even be able to eat the Vegas Gamblers this year!

I can't even talk smack except to the Vegas Gamblers because I can't back it up with the lousy team that cheesestick "gave" me.

Ya Mouthy, I chose the worst player from everyother team and gave them to you. Rolling Eyes
I was thinking, Next year, only 12 teams, so the the two worst get the boot! Can Mouthy earn BOTH spots?????? VG should get at LEAST 2 wins playing him.
 
View user's profile Send private message
Johnny Cache
WGA Member



Joined: 2005-08-30
Posts: 304
Location: Milwaukee, WI

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:00 am Reply with quote Back to top

cheezehead wrote:
Next year, only 12 teams, so the the two worst get the boot!


Better be careful Chester Cheesehead. You might find yourself out of a job. Twisted Evil
 
View user's profile Send private message
Vegas Gamblers
WGA Member



Joined: 2006-06-27
Posts: 6625
Location: Milwaukee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:26 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Four minutes till the ass kicking begins.
 
View user's profile Send private message
Mathman
WGA Member



Joined: 2006-07-31
Posts: 2529
Location: Weston, WI

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:42 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny Cache wrote:
cheezehead wrote:
Next year, only 12 teams, so the the two worst get the boot!


Better be careful Chester Cheesehead. You might find yourself out of a job. Twisted Evil


That would be hilarious!

_________________
Infinity is a floorless room without walls or a ceiling. 
View user's profile Send private message
Vegas Gamblers
WGA Member



Joined: 2006-06-27
Posts: 6625
Location: Milwaukee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:02 am Reply with quote Back to top

Even though the season started Thursday, Good luck everyone.
 
View user's profile Send private message
Vegas Gamblers
WGA Member



Joined: 2006-06-27
Posts: 6625
Location: Milwaukee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:37 pm Reply with quote Back to top

It seems that JC stated on the smack talk that this week would be a cake walk. Soooooooo JC how is that cake tasting now?
 
View user's profile Send private message
Johnny Cache
WGA Member



Joined: 2005-08-30
Posts: 304
Location: Milwaukee, WI

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:31 am Reply with quote Back to top

The Fantasy Football Gods were in complete control and wanted to send a few messages:

1. Johnny, your team isn't that great. Watch the smack.
2. Hey Fitzgerald, Remember what a touchdown feels like?
3. They're hoping you buy a "I beat JC" t-shirt because it's not pretty seeing a shirtless VG. Contact CacheARRRRRS. I think he bought one.
4. Cheesball may run the league, but we're not letting him beat Sunshine.
5. We can't do much with Furfools team.
6. We're going to let the Nano Haters lead the league before we burst his bubble.
7. Sorry SirC, but it would look too weird if we let Peyton score 96 tonight. Expect to see the Wild Siders on the TOYOTA "Greatest Fantasy Victor" this week.
 
View user's profile Send private message
cheezehead
WGA Member



Joined: 2006-07-02
Posts: 6063
Location: Hayward, WI. USA

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:19 am Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny Cache wrote:
The Fantasy Football Gods were in complete control and wanted to send a few messages:

1. Johnny, your team isn't that great. Watch the smack.
2. Hey Fitzgerald, Remember what a touchdown feels like?
3. They're hoping you buy a "I beat JC" t-shirt because it's not pretty seeing a shirtless VG. Contact CacheARRRRRS. I think he bought one.
4. Cheesball may run the league, but we're not letting him beat Sunshine.
5. We can't do much with Furfools team.
6. We're going to let the Nano Haters lead the league before we burst his bubble.
7. Sorry SirC, but it would look too weird if we let Peyton score 96 tonight. Expect to see the Wild Siders on the TOYOTA "Greatest Fantasy Victor" this week.

Now that's funny!
 
View user's profile Send private message
jerrys dad
WGA Member



Joined: 2007-01-07
Posts: 1386
Location: Mukwonago

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:30 pm Reply with quote Back to top

cheezehead wrote:
Johnny Cache wrote:
The Fantasy Football Gods were in complete control and wanted to send a few messages:

1. Johnny, your team isn't that great. Watch the smack.
2. Hey Fitzgerald, Remember what a touchdown feels like?
3. They're hoping you buy a "I beat JC" t-shirt because it's not pretty seeing a shirtless VG. Contact CacheARRRRRS. I think he bought one.
4. Cheesball may run the league, but we're not letting him beat Sunshine.
5. We can't do much with Furfools team.
6. We're going to let the Nano Haters lead the league before we burst his bubble.
7. Sorry SirC, but it would look too weird if we let Peyton score 96 tonight. Expect to see the Wild Siders on the TOYOTA "Greatest Fantasy Victor" this week.

Now that's funny!

Just got done checking the updated scores before coming over here, that is priceless! Laughing wink

_________________
\"Pain heals, Chicks dig scars, Glory lasts forever\"-Shane Falco

\"Lets Rock\" - Al Bundy 
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:       
Post new topic   Reply to topic

View next topic
View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001-2008 phpBB Group
:: Theme & Graphics by Daz :: Ported for PHP-Nuke by nukemods.com ::
All times are GMT - 6 Hours
 
Forums ©
 
Legal Notice | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Parental Consent Form | contact | Comments ]

All content © 2013 Wisconsin Geocaching Association, except comments and forum entries which are property of their posters.

The Groundspeak Geocaching Logo is a registered trademark of Groundspeak, Inc. Used with permission.
 


Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the WGA Terms of Use


Distributed by Raven PHP Scripts
New code written and maintained by the RavenNuke™ TEAM


(Original PHP-Nuke Code Copyright © 2004 by Francisco Burzi)
Page Generation: 0.20 Seconds

:: fisubice phpbb2 style by Daz :: PHP-Nuke theme by www.nukemods.com ::
:: fisubice Theme Recoded To 100% W3C CSS & HTML 4.01 Transitional & XHTML 1.0 Transitional Compliance by RavenNuke™ TEAM ::

:: W3C CSS Compliance Validation :: W3C HTML 4.01 Transitional Compliance Validation :: W3C XHTML 1.0 Transitional Compliance Validation ::