Help Wanted: Alternate Web Master for WGA web site, to supplement and support the work of the WGA Web Master.
Qualifications: - Active Wisconsin geocacher,
- WGA member in good standing
- IT experience required,
- Experience with dynamic website creation strongly desired, using a database backend (such as PHP, Perl, Ruby, ASP, etc.)
- Experience with the PHP programming language desired
- Experience with SQL databases, specifically MySQL desired.
- Knowledge of HTML coding with CSS, website graphical design and layout experience desired.
- UNIX/Linux server setup and administration knowledge desired.
- Experience configuring Apache web server and Exim mail server desired.
Please submit applications to the WGA via PM to zuma. For additional information about role and duties and experience desired or required, please contact Jeremy via PM.
_________________ Keep On Cachin In The Free World.
All posts are the opinions of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the WGA Board of Directors.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum