Location: Rochester, WI, US
Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:32 am
After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, I finally got the map up and running again. My web host (Time Warner) decided I wasn't paying enough for my webspace (that would $0) and converted my "general purpose" webspace to a very restricted use format, kind of like MySpace, but with less features.
Sooo, I after losing my temper arguing with their customer no-service department in an endless loop, I finally gave up and found a new host for the princely sum of $0/month. But, since I had a new address, I had to get a new key from Google for their mapping API. A couple more fixes and it is at least serviceable.
View next topic View previous topic
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum