49.png BOD Info Center

17.png Forums
16.png New Posts
20.png Unanswered Posts

calendar_day.png Upcoming Events
mapicon.png Map
29.png Calendar
11.png Submit Event

mapicon.png WGA State Park CachesNew content !

shield_star.png Cache of the Month
mapicon.png Past Winners Map

LonelyCache.png Lonely Cache Game
mapicon.png Current Map
26.png Scoreboard
11.png Submit Report

rescueiconsm.png Cache Rescue
11.png Submit a Mission

icon_community.gif Members
27.png Your Account
47.png Private Messages
contact_blue.png WGA Member Map
Geocaching_LIVE_poweredby_16.png GC.COM Authorization

icon_members.gif News
tree-T.gif Topics
tree-T.gif Archives
tree-L.gif Submit News

image_cultured.png Photo Gallery
tree-T.gif Updates
tree-L.gif Popular

shield.png Fun Stuff
28.png Recent Logs
TB.gif Picnic to Picnic TB Race Standings
TB.gif WGA Hauler

49.png Board of Directors

Contact Us

Facebook

Wisconsin Geocaching Association

Follow Us

Twitter Button

Subscribe to Newsletter

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

Geocaching.com Search
View Search Syntax

COTM
Winner -
August 2014 Northern Zone:
WSQ Gordon Cemetery

Winner -
August 2014 Northeast Zone:
Trout Haven

Winner -
August 2014 West Central Zone:
WISCONSIN DELORME CHALLENGE

Winner -
August 2014 South Central Zone:
Capitol Punishment

Winner -
August 2014 Southeast Zone:
Wisconsin Homestead - Emslie Farm

Winner -
August 2014 Series of the Month:
Classic Childrens Books

More Info >>>

Wisconsin Geocaching Association: Forums

View next topic
View previous topic
jerrys dad
WGA Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:55 am Reply with quote Back to top

koolma_k wrote:
and you can add guys who don't put down the toilet seats to that list too Smile wink

Women who think it's a guys responsability that they don't fall into the toilet by having to put the seat down after each use! You're the one who needs it down, so put it down! We do when we need it! Why should we waste the extra energy? I think it should always be up so we don't have to waste our time doing it wink ! wink

\"Lets Rock\" - Al Bundy 
koolma_k
WGA Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:26 am Reply with quote Back to top

LOL, I should have known that one would elicit a few responses from the various sides Smile
I have no problem with closing the entire thing... it is just that late night stumble to the privey and the terror that startles you awake as you plummet further than expected and come up wet, not knowing if the previous offender flushed or not....

koolma_k
WGA Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:28 am Reply with quote Back to top

jerrys dad wrote:
koolma_k wrote:
and you can add guys who don't put down the toilet seats to that list too Smile wink

Women who think it's a guys responsability that they don't fall into the toilet by having to put the seat down after each use! You're the one who needs it down, so put it down! We do when we need it! Why should we waste the extra energy? I think it should always be up so we don't have to waste our time doing it wink ! wink

(psst... isn't it the women who use the facilities more??... I seem to always see men commenting on women having a bladder the size of a walnut....hehehe.... don't worry, I know your playing around Smile )

koolma_k
WGA Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:32 am Reply with quote Back to top

ok, how about this pet peeve... someone uses the last of the TP and doesn't replace the roll... leaving you to hang because to get to the TP you have to get up off the toilet to reach it's hiding spot (and pray that the hiding spot is IN the bathroom !!)
Then of course when you find a roll... then the issue is if it is put on the holder, then if it is hung properly... over or under...lol Wow, who would have ever thought that wiping your butt could be so difficult!!

I vote for baby wipes!! Smile

furfool
WGA Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:17 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Those that hang it under instead of over.

WGA Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quote Back to top

How about inconsiderate phoners who can but don't.. You know the types, those who get woke up in the middle of the night by the phone , unlike me who can sleep through just about anything, throw clothes on and run outdoors to cache like the wind to a ftf opportunity or 5. Then don't bother to log the cache before going back to bed, even though they have the capability to log it RIGHT AT THE CACHE!

Sheesh, do global warming and fuel prices a favor let the rest of us know its been found so we can plan trips accordingly. Seriously, if you are awake enough to DRIVE to a cache, you are awake enough to log.

Ok..I'm done...

Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

furfool
WGA Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:19 am Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure if I've seen this in here or not, but it really bothers me when a cashier (and that's 99.9% of all of them) cannot, will not, or doesn't know how to count change back. Then I get a dirty look from them when I count it out while not moving out of the checkout line.

WGA Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quote Back to top

furfool wrote:
I'm not sure if I've seen this in here or not, but it really bothers me when a cashier (and that's 99.9% of all of them) cannot, will not, or doesn't know how to count change back. Then I get a dirty look from them when I count it out while not moving out of the checkout line.

How about the ones that ignore you while checking out, and continue their conversations with the neighboring cashiers about who did what with who, who got "busted"/drunk/beatup... who they are mad at, what their baby's daddy did/didn't do... ect... Then when they tell me the total, I tell them... oh, I am sorry, were you talking to me?? They love the blank stare >Smile

WGA Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:22 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Drivers that block cross traffic when traffic is backed up due to a red light. I've even seen the police due this, and nobody ever seems to get a ticket for it.

WGA Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:12 pm Reply with quote Back to top

furfool wrote:
Drivers that block cross traffic when traffic is backed up due to a red light. I've even seen the police due this, and nobody ever seems to get a ticket for it.

Shocked

sandlanders
WGA Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:40 pm Reply with quote Back to top

OK, it's a caching pet peeve.

Every time the Mother Ship does an update, my pretty cache pages get all screwed up! I'm tired of reformatting all the html to get things looking right again.

sullude
WGA Member

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:51 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Going through a drive thou and it has a screen to double check your order and the only thing is on it is ads for their food, or they tell me to pull around for my total WHAT.

Cashiers that don't hand you your bag and you reach round the counter for it.

You use your turn signal and the person speeds up.

If there is a merge lane, it should work like a zipper, not 3 cars and let one in then 2 cars let one in

If you coming off the ramp into traffic you should be at the speed limit not 10 or 15 under

Cars that thump, if I'm going to jail for a long time and I know my guns are going bye bye I'm shooting as many thumpers as possible

Stupid clues and mean crap, yes I'm looking for 15 minutes and pissed and have to decode the clue and your being witty I left a mean DNF before and let the CO my dislike for their clue. LOL Only once thou

People saying reverse discrimination, no wrong it's just discrimination and IF you say your discriminated a pone, have proof and not because you don't like how your situation is going.

Rich kids acting as if they grow up poor and try to like and sound ghetto, ya the 12 years at Brookfeild Academy at over 10k a year and your going to talk like that, your dad would be so proud.

If I let you in or let you go ahead of me while driving, just give me the wave of thanks that's all and I'm happy

Here is just a few
Thank you for the rant and if you don't see it my way well that is just another one
People don't see my point of way Very Happy

sullude
WGA Member

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quote Back to top

By the way ladies, you never here of a guy falling in the toilet in the middle of night or any time. No, because we check before we sit. You would think by now that every time you have to go to the bathroom you would check. Like I tell my wife when I forget to put the seat down " you don't hear me yelling every time you leave the seat down" Razz

furfool
WGA Member

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:52 am Reply with quote Back to top

sullude wrote:

If you coming off the ramp into traffic you should be at the speed limit not 10 or 15 under

Here is just a few
Thank you for the rant and if you don't see it my way well that is just another one
People don't see my point of way Very Happy

Here's another one I guess.

You don't want to be near me then. I drive a 16 year old vehicle that doesn't quite have the power it once did. A long enough ramp is one thing, but there are a lot of short ones. If you're behind, back off. If you're already on the highway/freeway, move over. Razz

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:31 pm Reply with quote Back to top

Cache owners who don't log in for a long time especially when a problem with a cache is logged.

Man, that "needs maintenance" attribute will stay up there for a long time. Why bother putting a cache out if they won't take care of it?

View next topic
View previous topic